Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 1
Game Time: 8:20 ET
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1) vs Dallas Cowboys (2-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Philadelphia Will Win
Dallas losing Dak Prescott was more than just losing its star quarterback and leader. That seemed to take away everything for a team that – to put this nicely – doesn’t seem all that focused on playing professional football.
There’s no running game whatsoever, the passing game has gone bye-bye, and the scoring defense is still the worst in the NFL.
Get up early, take away any gameplan of pounding away with Zeke Elliott, and rely on the multiple turnovers that are almost sure to come. As long as the Eagles can limit the mistakes, they’ll be fine.
Why Dallas Will Win
Philadelphia is having major problems against the run.
Don’t get cute, Dallas.
Run Zeke. Then run him again. And then keep running the ball and keep on doing it against a defense that’s allowed well over 100 yards in each of the last four games.
The Cowboys have to keep things simple and easy for Ben DiNucci. Obviously the Eagles are going to load up against the run, but run it anyway.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
WR Travis Fulgham, Philadelphia
With a bevy of receiving options hurt for Philly – DeSean Jackson, Zach Ertz, Alshon Jeffery, Miles Sanders – Fulgham has averaged a hefty 11 targets over the past three games. Anything less than 75 yards and a TD will be a disappointment against the leaky secondary.
What’s Going To Happen
Until Dallas shows something different, and until it can show any sign of life, keep thinking it’s a lost season that’s not about to get any better.
This is when you’d normally rely on your defense that can step it up and the running game that can take over, but neither of those things will happen. Philadelphia can’t make anything easy, but it’ll get up just enough early on to not have too much drama.
Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction, Line
Philadelphia 29, Dallas 20
Bet on Philadelphia vs Dallas with BetMGM
Philadelphia -10.5, o/u: 43
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21