Oregon Ducks vs Oregon State Beavers prediction and college basketball game preview.
Ducks Beavers Broadcast
Date: Saturday, January 23
Game Time: 10:30 ET
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
Network: Pac-12 Network
Oregon (9-2) vs Oregon State (7-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Oregon State Will Win
Oregon State has the passing ability to give Oregon problems.
This is a good Duck team with a strong defense, and it generates a whole lot of points by coming up with steals. But the Beavers don’t turn the ball over enough to give Oregon what it needs.
Getting to the line is a big deal for OSU, too. Shooting lots of free throws only takes the team so far, but for the most part, when it’s getting to the line, that means the offense is working. This isn’t particularly a great team from three, but if it’s getting to the rim, and if it’s grabbing the offensive boards like it can, it has a shot.
Why Oregon Will Win
Oregon doesn’t normally allow a slew of offensive rebounds.
Colorado came up with 12 and pulled off the win. That was Oregon’s only loss since the opener against Missouri, but the team is just active enough to attack the glass to go along with all the turnovers the D forces.
As long as the Ducks are moving the ball around well, and as long as their shooting like they normally do, there shouldn’t be a problem against a Beaver team that can’t keep up in a shooting contest.
What’s Going To Happen
Oregon State will bring the fight in a good rivalry game, but it won’t be able to hit the threes late that the Ducks will. This isn’t an Oregon offense that relies on the three, but it’s been taking more and more lately and it’s working.
Oregon State hasn’t given up double-digit threes this year. It will in this.
Oregon vs Oregon State Prediction, Line
Oregon 78, Oregon State 70
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Oregon -10, o/u: 137
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 3
5: A red button for butler-delivered Diet Coke
1: Diet Coke out of a can with a straw
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father