Oregon State vs Utah prediction and game preview.
Oregon State vs Utah Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 5
Game Time: 10:30 ET
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT
Oregon State (2-2) vs Utah (0-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Oregon State Will Win
The running game has stepped it up, improving each of the last three weeks and roaring in last week’s huge win over Oregon.
Jermar Jefferson has arguably been the league’s best player, running for 675 yard and seven touchdowns in four games, averaging well over seven yards per carry with seven scores.
The Oregon State passing game is working, too. It rolled against Washington State to stat the season, threw for 263 against Oregon, and it should work well against a Utah secondary that struggled over the first two games.
The Beaver offensive line has been terrific, but …
Why Utah Will Win
The Utah run defense has been a brick wall from the start.
One of the best in the country throughout last year, it only allowed one 100-yard day on the ground before the Pac-12 Championship loss, and this year – even with some rebuilding – it’s been great, holding USC to 93 yards and Washington to 88.
Overall, this seems like a team that needed a few games under its belt. It collapsed against Washington last week in a 24-21 loss – Utah is the almost perfect team to hold a big lead on the road if everything’s going right – but it hasn’t been sharp.
The Utes have turned it over nine times in two games after giving it up just 13 times all of last year. Stop the turnovers, start winning.
What’s Going To Happen
Oregon State is great at forcing teams to screw up with five takeaways in the last two games. However, the running game will struggle against the Utah defensive front, there won’t be enough Beaver pass rush to matter, and finally, the Utes will get their first win of 2020.
Oregon State vs Utah Prediction, Line
Utah 30, Oregon State 20
Bet on Oregon State vs Utah with BetMGM
Utah -11.5, o/u: 51.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election