Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt prediction and game preview.
Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 4:00
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN
Network: SEC Network
Ole Miss (1-4) vs Vanderbilt (0-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Ole Miss Will Win
Will the Rebel defense finally catch a break?
Ole Miss is a thrill ride offensively, but the defense … not so much.
Vanderbilt’s offense has yet to hit 270 yards in total offense with just 26 points in the first three games. Ole Miss scored more than 26 in four of the first five games.
The Commodore defense has been good enough to not be the problem, but the pass defense is allowing teams to hit 63% of their passes with just one pick. If Ole Miss gets up early, this is probably over – Vandy doesn’t have the downfield passing game to keep up – but …
Why Vanderbilt Will Win
Ole Miss doesn’t seem to be too into the defense thing. If Vanderbilt was ever going to get the offense going, this would be the week after having a few weeks to prepare.
The Rebels are last in the SEC in total defense, and it starts with a defensive front that gets hammered on in game after game. The Commodores haven’t been able to get the ground game working, but they have a decent group of running backs in a decent rotation to keep hammering away.
Start hitting the third down plays, control the clock, and go ahead and take a few shots down the field – it’s time to open it up.
What’s Going To Happen
Ole Miss might be having its problems, but the offense will work just enough to overcome yet another rocky day from the defense. Vandy just doesn’t have the offensive parts to pull this off.
Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Line
Ole Miss 41, Vanderbilt 17
Bet on Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt with BetMGM
Ole Miss -16.5, o/u: 64
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Night of 11 aces: Bieber-Giolito doesn’t disappoint; Snell falls apart
- Contreras lets bat talk against Brewers after HBP
- Andrade’s First Post-WWE Appearance Revealed – Details
- Taz Upset With WWE’s Snub Of Him After 24th Anniversary Of ECW Barely Legal Tweet
- Maple Leafs’ Rittich impresses under challenging circumstances
- Flames’ Lucic turns back clock with complete performance in 1,000th game
- NFL Draft Safety Rankings 2021: From The College Perspective
- Representing Finland in CFL would be ‘a dream come true’ for Mulumba
- Duffy latest Cub to hit COVID related injured list
- Cleveland’s Chang shows racist msgs. after error