Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt prediction and game preview.
Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 4:00
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN
Network: SEC Network
Ole Miss (1-4) vs Vanderbilt (0-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Ole Miss Will Win
Will the Rebel defense finally catch a break?
Ole Miss is a thrill ride offensively, but the defense … not so much.
Vanderbilt’s offense has yet to hit 270 yards in total offense with just 26 points in the first three games. Ole Miss scored more than 26 in four of the first five games.
The Commodore defense has been good enough to not be the problem, but the pass defense is allowing teams to hit 63% of their passes with just one pick. If Ole Miss gets up early, this is probably over – Vandy doesn’t have the downfield passing game to keep up – but …
Why Vanderbilt Will Win
Ole Miss doesn’t seem to be too into the defense thing. If Vanderbilt was ever going to get the offense going, this would be the week after having a few weeks to prepare.
The Rebels are last in the SEC in total defense, and it starts with a defensive front that gets hammered on in game after game. The Commodores haven’t been able to get the ground game working, but they have a decent group of running backs in a decent rotation to keep hammering away.
Start hitting the third down plays, control the clock, and go ahead and take a few shots down the field – it’s time to open it up.
What’s Going To Happen
Ole Miss might be having its problems, but the offense will work just enough to overcome yet another rocky day from the defense. Vandy just doesn’t have the offensive parts to pull this off.
Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Line
Ole Miss 41, Vanderbilt 17
Bet on Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt with BetMGM
Ole Miss -16.5, o/u: 64
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Davies, three others combine to no-hit Dodgers
- Kiermaier ends no-hit bid after BoSox pull Pivetta
- Arizona Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Canadiens fans erupt after Montreal clinches spot in Stanley Cup Final
- Impact Wrestling News – Tommy Dreamer’s New On-Screen Role, Purrazzo vs. Susan
- Violent By Design Retain Impact Tag Titles & More (Highlights)
- Canadiens advance to Stanley Cup Final after defeating Golden Knights in Game 6
- REDBLACKS release six players
- Berra given first-class honor with U.S. stamp
- Indy Lights veteran Norman to make IndyCar debut in Mid-Ohio