Oklahoma State Cowboys vs Kansas State Wildcats prediction and college basketball game preview.
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, February 13
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena, Stillwater, OK
Oklahoma State (12-6) vs Kansas State (5-16) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Kansas State Will Win
Kansas State keeps on losing, but it keeps on being pesky.
You are what your record is and you are what your final scores are, but it’s been able to push a few good teams over the last days including an 80-77 loss to Texas.
No, there hasn’t been a win in 2021, but the Wildcats shoot a whole lot of threes, make a whole lot of threes, and the move the ball around well enough to at least keep the pressure on. But …
Why Oklahoma State Will Win
Oklahoma State’s defense is stifling at times.
It’s a good team on the boards, it’s great at forcing stops and mistakes, and it’s a terrific one-and-done team that doesn’t allow second chance points. That’s part of the reason what it’s No. 1 in the Big 12 in field goal D, and that’s part of the reason why Kansas State can’t win.
The Wildcats don’t come up with rebounds and has the worst field goal defense in the conference.
What’s Going To Happen
Oklahoma State got Kansas State on the road 70-54 back in early January after hitting 56% from the field. It helped that it came up with ten more rebounds was able to move the ball around enough to come up with one of its best assist games of the season.
Oklahoma State can play tough D, and Kansas State can’t. And for all the plucky play by the Wildcats over the last few games, that’s been at home. They’ve been getting rocked on the road.
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Prediction, Line
Oklahoma State 76, Kansas State 63
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Oklahoma State -14.5, o/u: 138
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: My Bloody Valentine (the band, not the movie)
1: Valentine’s Day
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more