North Carolina Tar Heels vs Western Carolina Catamounts prediction and game preview.
North Carolina vs Western Carolina Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 5
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Kenan Stadium, Chapel Hill, NC
Network: ACC Network
North Carolina (6-3) vs Western Carolina (0-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Western Carolina Will Win
It’s been a rough two-game start for the Catamounts, but they’re taking the ball away with six so far. It’s a good group at forcing fumbles – coming up with four – and now they’re going against a Tar Heel team that doesn’t do a whole lot force mistakes.
North Carolina has just nine takeaways, and it’s one of the most penalized teams in the country. WCU has been flagged ten fewer times than its opponents in the first two games, and it’s going to need every break it can get because …
Why North Carolina Will Win
Western Carolina is having a few issues stopping the run, and it’s having more problems scoring. Liberty and Eastern Kentucky were able to combine for 471 yards on the ground – averaging six yards per pop – and hit on more than enough big plays to turn their respective games into blowouts.
North Carolina was stuffed in last week’s loss to Notre Dame, but it’s averaging well over five yards per carry for the ACC’s leader in total offense. With a showdown against Miami to close, this when everything gets back on track with the running back rotation.
What’s Going To Happen
North Carolina will get up fast against a Western Carolina team that didn’t score in either first quarter and managed just 14 second half points so far. It’s Senior Day for the Tar Heels, and the bench will be emptied in a hurry to give all of the veterans meaningful time.
North Carolina vs Western Carolina Prediction, Line
North Carolina 58, Western Carolina 7
Bet on North Carolina vs Western Carolina with BetMGM
North Carolina -49.5, o/u: 70.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 1
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election