Missouri Tigers vs TCU Horned Frogs prediction and college basketball game preview.
Missouri vs TCU Broadcast
Date: Saturday, January 30
Game Time: 2:00 ET
Venue: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, MO
Missouri (10-3) vs TCU (9-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why TCU Will Win
Yeah, TCU is struggling lately, but it has a way of keeping games low-scoring and not letting anything get out of hand. That’s partly because the offense is struggling, but the Horned Frog style should keep the team in the game against a Tiger squad that makes a whole lot of mistakes.
Mizzou commits way too many fouls and doesn’t force enough mistakes – TCU has to take advantage to every situation. Making everything from the free-throw line matters – the team needs to manufacture points. However …
Why Missouri Will Win
TCU is totally miserable at shooting free throws.
No, really, this is one of the worst shooting teams in America from the line, hitting just 62% of its tries and failing to even hit half of the attempts over the last two games.
That goes hand-in-hand with a Horned Frog team that struggles to score in general. If Mizzou can get out on a nice early run, that should be about enough.
The Tigers are better on the defensive boards, and they’ll have plenty of opportunities.
What’s Going To Happen
This is a weird Missouri team. It doesn’t do a whole lot of things really well, but it scores, it comes up big when it needs to, and it loses to teams that go lights out shooting in all phases.
That’s not TCU.
It takes a big offensive day to get by the Tigers, and that’s not happening from the Big 12 side.
Missouri vs TCU Prediction, Line
Missouri 78, TCU 64
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Missouri -10.5, o/u: 137.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2
5: Trying to figure out GameStop and AMC
1: Trying to figure out the end of Trading Places
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father