Missouri Tigers vs Ole Miss Rebels prediction and college basketball game preview.
Missouri vs Ole Miss Broadcast
Date: Wednesday, February 10
Game Time: 9:00 ET
Venue: The Pavilion at Ole Miss, Oxford, MS
Network: SEC Network
Missouri (13-3) vs Ole Miss (10-8) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Missouri Will Win
This team is about as tough as it gets in tight games.
It doesn’t do anything with ease, it doesn’t shoot consistently well, and the defense is nothing better except on decent three-point shooting teams. It has managed to win six of the last seven games with timely plays strong rebounding, and by not making a whole ton of mistakes.
This isn’t a high-octane Ole Miss offense. It doesn’t make a ton of threes, it can’t guard well against anyone who can hit from the outside, and …
Why Ole Miss Will Win
The Rebels have started playing well over the last few games. They’ve been on the road for three of the last four games and are finally back at home where they’ve been okay since mid-January.
Again, Missouri doesn’t do anything easily. Every game is a fight lately, and now it’s about to deal with the Ole Miss defense that forces a ton of turnovers. Yeah, the Rebels don’t do well against teams that can shoot from the outside, but the Tigers only hit from 30% on the outside. So …
What’s Going To Happen
Expect a relatively low scoring game with Ole Miss having several shots to take over the game late. But it’s Missouri. That means it’ll be a fight, but the Tigers will clamp down when they have to in the final moments to get out alive.
Missouri vs Ole Miss Prediction, Line
Missouri 68, Ole Miss 64
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Ole Miss -1.5, o/u: 133
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 3
5: Wayne’s World ad with Cardi B
1: Wayne’s World ad with Cardi B if you’re under 40
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more