Missouri Tigers vs Auburn Tigers prediction and college basketball game preview.
Missouri vs Auburn Broadcast
Date: Tuesday, January 26
Game Time: 9:00 ET
Venue: Auburn Arena, Auburn, AL
Missouri (10-2) vs Auburn (9-7) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Missouri Will Win
Missouri, this is the game to attack the glass offensively over and over again.
Auburn can rebound – more on that in a moment – but it’s getting murdered on the offensive boards, allowing ten or more in each of the last five games and in with of the last eight – it lost five of them.
Mizzou shoots well enough to not have to care about second chance points all that often, but it helps. On the other side, the two losses this year – Tennessee the first time around and Mississippi State – came when they got hit with threes.
The MU Tigers allowed 41% from three or less in every win, and 50% or more in those two losses. Auburn shoots a ton from three, but it’s incredibly inconsistent. However …
Why Auburn Will Win
Auburn is hitting the offensive boards, too.
Part of that comes from taking a whole lot of three pointers, but the Tigers are making up for it lately with a ton of second-chance points. They’ve come up with ten or more offensive rebounds in each of the last three games and they need those boards. However, this has to be one of those games when the threes are falling.
Auburn will keep firing and keep firing and keep firing, but …
What’s Going To Happen
Missouri leads the SEC and is one of the best teams in the nation in three point defense. This isn’t a good-shooting MU team from the outside, but it makes up for it with its tough D. getting after it on the glass. It’s the team’s fifth road game in the last five, though.
Auburn is back at home after playing three of its last four games away from Auburn arena. It’ll be a terrific battle with Mizzou’s defense coming up with the two stops it absolutely has to have late.
Auburn will need a clutch three, and it won’t get it.
Missouri vs Auburn Prediction, Line
Missouri 70, Auburn 66
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Auburn -2, o/u: 148.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 3
5: Tom Brady needing two first downs to seal a win after …
1: The team down 8 late went for a freaking field goal
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father