Missouri vs Arkansas prediction and game preview.
Missouri vs Arkansas Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 5
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field, Columbia, MO
Network: SEC Network
Missouri (4-3) vs Arkansas (3-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Arkansas Will Win
The Hogs aren’t screwing up enough to matter.
They’ve been able to tighten up, with just two giveaways over the last five tams, and they haven’t lost the turnover margin since the opener against Georgia – even then, they were -1.
Missouri doesn’t turn the ball over all that often, but it also doesn’t take the ball away – the D is dead last in the SEC at generating turnovers.
The Tigers have given it up multiple times in three games. The Hogs are 3-1 when forcing two takeaways or more, and 0-4 when they don’t.
Offensively, Feleipe Franks continues to be strong, he’s hitting on the big plays more than he has all season, and he’s coming off a season-high 339-yard day in the loss to LSU, but …
Why Missouri Will Win
The Razorbacks lost their star running back. Rakeem Boyd didn’t play against LSU, and now he’s opting out on the rest of the season to get ready for the NFL Draft. Trelon Smith is the team’s leading rusher – and he’s had a stronger season than Boyd – but losing Boyd still hurts.
Lost in the history-making moment when Vanderbilt’s Sarah Fuller suited up to play was how good Missouri was last week in the 41-0 loss. Fuller was only able to come up with one kickoff because Vandy never got in field goal range.
The Tigers ripped through the Commodore defense in all ways, the defense allowed just 196 yards, and very, very quietly, they’re 4-1 in the last five games with only a loss to Florida.
What’s Going To Happen
Arkansas continues to be terrific compared to the disaster of the last few seasons, but Mizzou is getting better and better as the season has gone on.
The defense leads the SEC against the pass, the offense capitalizes on every opportunity, and the team isn’t going to make enough mistakes for the Hogs to pull this off.
Missouri vs Arkansas Prediction, Line
Missouri 27, Arkansas 23
Bet on Missouri vs Arkansas with BetMGM
Missouri -3, o/u: 51.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs