Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 22
Game Time: 4:05 ET
Venue: Empower Field and Mile High Stadium, Denver, CO
Miami Dolphins (6-3) vs Denver Broncos (3-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Miami Dolphins Will Win
The Miami defense has been phenomenal. It might not be the best in the NFL, and it might give up a few too many plays through the air, but it’s holding tough when it needs to, it’s great at getting off the field, and it’s among the best in the league at forcing takeaways.
Denver is having massive turnover problems, giving it up a leach-high 21 times with five giveaways last week in the loss to Las Vegas.
Why Denver Broncos Will Win
Miami’s offense isn’t working all that well. There are occasional turnovers, there’s no enough of a running game to matter, and there’s absolutely no downfield passing game.
Denver is able to move the ball well, the passing game has been fine, and as long as Drew Lock isn’t throwing picks, this group can keep up the pace. Miami isn’t going to run away with this offensively, and as long as the defense can keep winning on third downs, the team should hang around.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
WR Jakeem Grant, Miami
Grant caught was targeted five times for four catches, 43 yards and a TD last week against the Chargers. He passed the eyeball test, looking like the fastest player on the field, and now he has to stretch the field more to give the Dolphins some sort of downfield playmaking ability. With DeVante Parker clearly not 100%, look for Grant to get his targets up to seven and break a long one.
What’s Going To Happen
Miami is finding ways to get the job done each and every week – is anyone playing with more confidence right now? Denver will turn it over twice, Miami will capitalize on the mistakes, and it’ll be a sixth straight win – even if it’s not pretty.
Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos Prediction, Line
Miami 31, Denver 26
Bet on Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos with BetMGM
Miami -4, o/u: 45
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages
- Boone: Yankees have 7 COVID positives on staff
- Cody Rhodes Abandons Trademark Application For ‘The American Dream’
- UTEP Miners: CFN College Football Preview 2021