Louisiana vs ULM prediction and game preview.
Louisiana vs ULM Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 3:00 ET
Venue: Malone Stadium, Monroe, LA
Louisiana (7-1) vs ULM (0-8) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Louisiana Will Win
The balance of the offense has been there throughout the season, the offensive line continues to be outstanding, and the secondary isn’t allowing much of anything against the mediocre passing games.
The giant rushing numbers might not be there as expected, but the O is good for over 200 yards per game. Now there’s no reason to get too crazy about it – the ULM run defense is having problems.
There’s not enough pressure in the backfield from the Warhawks for a run defense’s that allowed 220 yards or more in five of the last seven games.
Why ULM Will Win
The offense showed a spark of life last week with one of the best passing games of the season. The Warhawks might have lost 52-34 to Georgia State, and they might have been bombing away to try keeping up, but they Jeremy Hunt stepped in and threw for 339 yards and three scores in his first real meaningful time.
The Ragin’ Cajun pass defense hasn’t been bad, but it can be thrown on if the pass rush isn’t working. The ULM offensive line hasn’t been totally awful – at least compared to the rest of the team’s problems – and Louisiana doesn’t have much of a pass rush to worry about.
What’s Going To Happen
The rivalry aspect matters, the final home game for ULM matters, Senior Day matters, and the ability to make the season with a shocking win over that team from down the road a few hundred miles matters.
It’s been a miserable season or ULM – it’s the only team with more than four games under its belt to not win a game – but it’s not going to happen here.
Even with Louisiana head coach Billy Napier testing positive, and even though the team wasn’t quite as sharp offensively as it should’ve been last week, everything will click in an easy win.
Louisiana vs ULM Prediction, Line
Louisiana 40, ULM 13
Bet on Louisiana vs ULM with BetMGM
Louisiana -28.5, o/u: 54.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21