Louisiana vs Texas State prediction and game preview.
Louisiana vs Texas State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 8:00 ET
Venue: Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, TX
Louisiana (4-1) vs Texas State (1-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Louisiana Will Win
The offense might not be scoring enough, and the secondary is getting hammered for close to 300 yards per game, but the bigger problem overall will be mistakes – the Ragin’ Cajuns don’g give them up.
They lead the Sun Belt with just four giveaways, and that starts with an offensive line that’s playing as well as any in the conference. The team is doing all of the little things right – the special teams have been great, there isn’t a penalty issue, and the team keeps on winning even though the offense isn’t quite as dominant as expected.
Why Texas State Will Win
The Bobcats have a huge problem on the offensive line – it’s not doing much to keep teams out of the backfield – but this is the week it gets a break. Louisiana does a whole lot of things well, but it has the league’s worst pass rush and it’s not all that disruptive at coming up with plays behind the line.
The Texas State offense has the passing game to keep up the pace, there’s a good tempo to the attack, and finally …
What’s Going To Happen
Texas State is back in Bobcat. It’s been a brutal run of road games with five straight, including a trip to Provo, Utah last week.
Louisiana will still get the win with a running game that get hot early against a Texas State defensive front that won’t come up with enough big stops on first down. It won’t be a total walkover, though.
Louisiana vs Texas State Prediction, Line
Louisiana 38, Texas State 21
Bet on Louisiana vs Texas State with BetMGM
Louisiana -16.5, o/u: 56
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- College Football Odds: Opening Early Lines, Values Week 14
- Bowl Projections, College Football Playoff Predictions: Week 13
- Derek Mason Fired, Terrace Marshall Opts Out: College Football News Updates
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll, Rankings: Week 13
- Texas Coach Options If Tom Herman Fired, D’Wan Mathis Leaves Georgia: USA TODAY College Wire Features
- Sharks’ Kane calls out Jake Paul, challenges him to boxing match
- ‘No doubt’ halo saved Grosjean’s life – Brawn
- Vettel: ‘Barrier not supposed to fail like that’
- Watch Steelers vs. Ravens: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Tuesday’s NFL game
- Falcons vs. Raiders: How to watch, schedule, live stream info, game time, TV channel