Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills prediction and game preview.
Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 29
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: Bills Stadium Orchard Park, NY
Los Angeles Chargers (3-7) vs Buffalo Bills (7-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Los Angeles Chargers Will Win
The Chargers finally got over the hump with a win. It was harder than it needed to be against a bad New York Jets team, but after so many close losses, maybe that could be the moment when the dam breaks for a talented team with a whole lot of promise and potential.
Justin Herbert threw for 347 yards in yet another brilliant game, and now he gets to take his cuts against a Buffalo secondary that gives up just enough passing yards and first downs to be a problem. Herbert, though, has to be outstanding, because …
Why Buffalo Bills Will Win
There’s just no Charger running game. Austin Ekeler is pushing to come back, but that’s not going to matter a whole lot if he does. The Buffalo run defense has been an issue, but the Chargers haven’t hit 100 yards on the ground in either of the last two weeks, and the most effective weapon is Herbert taking off.
The team from LA has to play in around 40 degrees against a rested team at home.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
WR Stefon Diggs, Buffalo
The Buffalo passing game will push for close to 300 yards against the Charger secondary, and Diggs is about to get targeted at least ten times – because it seems like he’s always targeted at least ten times. Actually, he’s had double-digit targets in three of the last four games and nine in the other.
What’s Going To Happen
The Chargers won a game … against the Jets.
The other win by the Chargers after the opener against Cincinnati … against Jacksonville.
Buffalo won’t win this easily, because Buffalo doesn’t seem to do anything all that easily, and the Chargers will lose a good, close game, because the Chargers always seem to lose good, close games.
The Buffalo offense will pound away late to seal it after getting the passing game going early.
Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills Prediction, Line
Buffalo 34, Los Angeles 30
Bet on Chargers vs Bills with BetMGM
Buffalo -4.5, o/u: 52
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 3.5
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox