Liberty Flames vs ULM Warhawks prediction and game preview.
Liberty vs ULM Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 10
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Williams Stadium, Lynchburg, VA
Liberty (3-0) vs ULM (0-4) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why ULM Will Win
So what’s going right?
ULM has had a miserable start to the season going 0-4 with a blowout loss to UTEP, but the offense picked it up last week in a 35-30 loss to Georgia Southern. The passing game clicked – Colby Suits threw for 334 yards and two touchdowns – and it’s going to have to keep bombing away.
Liberty’s offense has been solid, but there’s no real downfield passing game. The Flames are only averaging seven yards per pass, but …
Why Liberty Will Win
Run, run, run, run and run some more.
The Flames are averaging 274 rushing yards per game as they’re ripping off runs in chunks. And then there’s the ULM run defense.
There’s no pass rush, there aren’t enough plays in the backfield, and the defensive front is getting blown apart for 283 rushing yards per game.
Georgia Southern ran for 340 yards and four scores and Army ran for 439 yards and five scores, but those two are all about their option offenses. UTEP ran for 210 yards and four touchdowns, too.
What’s Going To Happen
Liberty is going to run at will. ULM will keep the pressure on with the offense finally starting to function, but it’s not going to do enough against a Flame offense that will control the game throughout.
Liberty vs ULM Prediction, Line
Liberty 38, ULM 20
Bet on Liberty vs ULM with BetMGM
Liberty -19.5, o/u: 61
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Eddie Van Halen
1: Vin Diesel’s “Feel Like I Do”
- GM: Quiet offseason reflects stage of M’s rebuild
- 31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota
- Report – WWE Signs Former EVOLVE Tag-Team Champion
- The Official Trailer For Pat Patterson’s Upcoming Documentary
- Marko advised Vettel to take a sabbatical prior to Aston Martin deal
- Babcock Bombs as Former Leafs Coach Tries to Clarify Marner Drama
- D’Station Racing enters WEC with TF Sport partnership
- Top 3 Penguins Trades Under Jim Rutherford
- NFL Playoffs Expert Picks, Predictions: Conference Championships
- Cauz’s Uniform Vault: Winnipeg Blue Bombers