Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Jets prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Jets Broadcast
Date: Sunday, December 6
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) vs New York Jets (6-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Las Vegas Raiders Will Win
The Jets haven’t won a game for a reason.
Actually, several reasons, and it starts with the most basic of issues – it can’t score more points than the other teams they’re playing.
Yeah, ha ha, but the Jets really can’t score, ranking last in the league by a mile in points scores with ten or fewer in six of the last nine games. The O can’t move the chains – it’s awful on third downs.
The Raiders might be wildly inconsistent, but they’re hold on to the ball and the clock – they’re among the best in the league in third down conversions. The Jets won’t have enough opportunities to score.
Why New York Jets Will Win
The Raiders can be run on. They don’t give up a ton of yards, but they’ve allowed 100 or more in four of the last five games and have given up the second-most rushing touchdowns in the league.
The Jets aren’t going to put a ton of pressure on Sam Darnold. Run Frank Gore, run him some more, keep the score low, and hope the Raiders turn it over five times like they did last week in the 43-6 loss to Atlanta.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB Devontae Booker, Las Vegas
Josh Jacobs is out with an ankle injury making Booker a must play against a leaky run defense that can get hammered on by anyone committed to the ground attack. Booker ran for three touchdown s in two games before seeing his role limited in the last two games. Now it’s Booker’s turn to carry the load.
What’s Going To Happen
This would normally be looking ahead to a showdown against Indianapolis and a three-game home stand as it tries to make a big push, but the 43-6 loss to Atlanta changed that.
It’ll keep this easy with a good balance, a whole lot of Booker, and a much tighter performance after all the problems turning it over last week.
Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Jets Prediction, Line
Las Vegas 34, New York 17
Bet on Las Vegas vs New York with BetMGM
Las Vegas -7.5, o/u: 46.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- How Kevin Makely got ‘Savage’ for ‘Young Rock’
- Canucks looking for spark from Virtanen and young core to progress vs. Jets
- Oilers pledge to be harder to play against in rematch vs. Maple Leafs
- Running Linked to Stronger Bones and Immune System
- Participants Announced For This Year’s NJPW New Japan Cup
- Rowe Racing commits to 2021 DTM season
- Michelin named exclusive tyre partner for DTM’s GT3 era
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest surprise departures in FA
- Leclerc was ‘intimidated’ by F1 stars during early 2018 races
- Sepang Racing Yamaha MotoGP squad unveils ’21 livery for Rossi, Morbidelli