Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Broadcast
Date: Sunday, January 3
Game Time: 4:25 ET
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High Stadium, Denver, CO
Las Vegas Raiders (7-8) vs Denver Broncos (5-10) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Denver Broncos Will Win
The offense is actually working … sort of.
The team isn’t winning, and there’s still a bit problem cranking up the passing yards, but the offense is doing enough to be balanced against a Raider team that hit a wall.
The Las Vegas defense is getting pounded on and it’s not taking the ball away even a little bit.
How bad has the run defense been? The Raiders have given up 130 yards or more in three of the last four games and there hasn’t been any luck coming up with a big play at the right time.
Why Las Vegas Raiders Will Win
The Denver defense isn’t doing a thing to come up with a big stop.
The Broncos are last in the NFL in takeaways and has generated just one in the last four games.
What went wrong back in mid-November in the 37-12 loss? The Raiders ran for over 200 yards and had control throughout.
The Vegas passing game has been strong lately, but this one will be easy – run, and run some more.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
It’s been a disastrous season for a Bronco team that’s not doing a whole lot right lately. The gameplan isn’t going to be a tough one for a Raider team that will find something important about finishing with a .500 record.
Denver doesn’t take the ball away, Vegas will get up fast with a few strong early drives, and then it’ll be about both of them waiting for their respective draft positions.
Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Prediction, Line
Las Vegas 27, Denver 23
Bet on Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos with BetMGM
Las Vegas -2.5, o/u: 50.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Week 16 NFL Football
1: Week 17 NFL Football
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father