LA Rams vs Buffalo Bills prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
LA Rams vs Buffalo Broadcast
Date: Sunday, September 27
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: Bills Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
Los Angeles (2-0) vs Buffalo (2-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Los Angeles Will Win
The Buffalo pass rush hasn’t been good enough. The Rams are good at getting the offense moving when it works with a bit of a tempo, and it gets the ball out of Jared Goff’s hands in a hurry.
Defensively, the Rams have been terrific at forcing mistakes and has been able to hold firm when needed so far. For the first time this year, Buffalo is facing a real secondary – the Jets and Miami don’t really count.
Why Buffalo Will Win
Yeah, Buffalo hasn’t played any world-beaters, but the offense has been able to ramp it up to become one of the best and most explosive in the NFL. Josh Allen has turned into a star, the addition of Stefon Diggs to go along with John Brown has opened things up, and it’s all clicking.
Allen is coming into his own – he has yet to throw a pick – and this is the type of game the team has been waiting for. It’s a showcase moment.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
TE Tyler Higbee, Los Angeles Rams
Jared Goff has thrown three touchdown passes this season, and all three went to Higbee last week in the win over Philadelphia. Of course, the Bills are going to adjust to what happened and make sure Higbee is locked down, but he’s still going to be a dangerous option around the goal line.
What’s Going To Happen
Can the Bills step up their game with the improvement in competition? Allen will be under pressure more than he was in the first two games, but the defense will pick up the slack and shut down the Ram ground game. Goff will have his moments, but this is the week for the good group of Bill running backs to take over.
LA Rams vs Buffalo Prediction, Line
Buffalo 23, LA Rams 20
Bet on LA Rams vs Buffalo with BetMGM
Buffalo -2.5, o/u: 46.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 4
5: NFL RedZone from 3-4 pm ET
1: Anything on The Hallmark Christmas Movie 2020 Schedule
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election