Kansas vs Texas Tech prediction and game preview.
Kansas vs Texas Tech Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 5
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium, Lubbock, TX
Kansas (0-8) vs Texas Tech (3-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Kansas Will Win
Texas Tech does a whole lot of things that can help out the Kansas cause.
The Red Raiders are dead last in the Big 12 in time of possession, dead last in total defense, and dead last in turnovers lost – and Kansas needs ALL of that.
Okay, so Texas Tech has only turned it over once more than Kansas has, but the Jayhawks are decent at controlling the clock. The key to keeping this close will be to get the same explosion – all things being relative – at times in the blowout loss to TCU, with Kwamie Lassiter coming up with 116 receiving yards and a score. QB Miles Kendrick not playing that poorly when he got a chance – there’s just enough offense to score a few points late.
Why Texas Tech Will Win
Well there’s Alan Bowman.
The Texas Tech offense over the last few years was able to rock when Bowman was healthy and playing, but he’s had a whole lot of bad luck staying on the field.
He struggled against Baylor a few weeks ago, but against Oklahoma State he let it fly, threw for 384 yards and three touchdowns, and looked and played like the guy who could’ve and would’ve made Texas Tech dangerous if he was the starter all year.
Just a few points should get it done. Kansas isn’t efficient enough offensively to keep it up, there’s no running game to worry about, and the team just can’t score.
What’s Going To Happen
Kansas will get enough offense against the porous Texas Tech defense to keep up with a few good scoring drives, and the pass rush will be a bit of a bother. But the Red Raider offense will get hot for a second quarter stretch and it’ll all be over in a flash.
Kansas vs Texas Tech Prediction, Line
Texas Tech 50, Kansas 24
Bet on Kansas vs Texas Tech with BetMGM
Texas Tech -27.5, o/u: 62.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- Big Cass (CaZXL) Reacts To His Return To The Ring
- William Byron wins Dixie Vodka 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Bahrain offers vaccine to F1 personnel, F1 to decline
- NHL Rumors: Bruins, Oilers, Maple Leafs, NHL Noticing NBA Top Shot
- Jets’ resiliency contributing to team’s success in close games
- Maple Leafs News & Rumors: Campbell, Tavares & Marner
- How 2021 NHL Draft uncertainty is impacting players differently
- Predators Need to Re-Examine Defensive Pairings
- 3 Takeaways from the Ducks’ 3-2 Loss Against the Golden Knights
- Ferrari voices support for 2021 F1 Sprint Race proposals