Kansas Jayhawks vs Tennessee Volunteers prediction and college basketball game preview.
Kansas vs Tennessee Broadcast
Date: Saturday, January 30
Game Time: 6:00 ET
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN
Kansas (11-5) vs Tennessee (11-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Kansas Will Win
Kansas is still great on the inside.
It has a whole slew of issues, it’s not the defensive team it needs to be, and it has a problem defending from three, but it’s still great on the boards and it’s still able to intimidate with a slew of blocked shots.
Against the Vols, the Jayhawks have to fire from three and keep on shooting. They’re not amazing from the outside, but when they’re on from three, forget it – for the most part.
Tennessee doesn’t do a whole lot from the outside offensively, and it’s not great at guarding teams that keep on firing. The overall D is great, but it’s possible to hit 40% from three against it. However …
Why Tennessee Will Win
Kansas was able to shoot well from the outside against Gonzaga and Baylor and still lost.
For all the good things the Jayhawks do from the inside, they don’t get to the line as much as they should. Tennessee doesn’t have much of a problem at that.
The Vols play more D than the Jayhawks do, they’re great at holding up on the inside, and again, the free throws are going to matter – they’re going to shoot at least five more.
They have the right mix to play the KU style and do it even better as long as the offense is able to match shot for shot because …
What’s Going To Happen
Kansas finishes off possessions with scores a whole lot better. Tennessee has been inconsistent lately from the outside, and they don’t get as many easy shots. The Jayhawks have hit better than 40% from the field in nine of their last ten games, and Tennessee hasn’t been able to get there in two of the last three.
Even so, the Vols are going to be hyped up for this at home, they’ll get a few more threes, and they’ll survive a thriller.
Kansas vs Tennessee Prediction, Line
Tennessee 72, Kansas 69
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Tennessee -2.5, o/u: 130
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1
Must See Rating: 4
5: Trying to figure out GameStop and AMC
1: Trying to figure out the end of Trading Places
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father