Kansas State vs Baylor prediction and game preview.
Kansas State vs Baylor Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: McLane Stadium, Waco, TX
Kansas State (4-4) vs Baylor (1-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Kansas State Will Win
The Baylor offense is having a rough time getting everything going.
Last year, the Baylor offense rolled past 360 yards of total offense in each of the first eight games and got there in 10 of the 12 regular season battles. This season, the O couldn’t run for four games – failing to get past 75 yards over the stretch – and then it worked against Texas Tech, but the passing game sputtered.
And the attack has yet to get past 360 yards of total offense so far.
The running game is struggling, there’s no downfield passing attack to worry about, and there’s a lack of a big play ability in key moments. However …
Why Baylor Will Win
There might not be a whole lot of big offensive moments, but Baylor isn’t turning the ball over and it’s not making enough mistakes to matter. The team leads the Big 12 in fewest turnovers – just six – and lead the league in turnover margin.
For all of Baylor’s offensive issues, Kansas State’s are bigger. The Wildcats aren’t controlling the clock like they need to, they’re not converting on third downs, and the O hasn’t hit the 300-yard mark in three of the last five games, with a woeful 149 last week in the 45-0 loss to Iowa State.
The running game is bad, the passing attack worse, and the Baylor defense – especially the secondary – should be able to keep the Cats from going off.
What’s Going To Happen
It’s been a rough run for Baylor, but the team has been close n game after game and loss after loss – there hasn’t been a real blowout in the bunch. Kansas State has been rocked in two of the last three games as it lost what it needs to do to succeed.
It’s not like Baylor is going to turn it on offensively, but it’ll be a wee bit better, and it’ll get the one extra takeaway needed to pull this off.
Kansas State vs Baylor Prediction, Line
Baylor 26, Kansas State 20
Bet on Kansas State vs Baylor with BetMGM
Baylor -5.5, o/u: 46
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle