Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers Broadcast
Date: Sunday, January 3
Game Time: 4:25 ET
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
Kansas City Chiefs (14-1) vs Los Angeles Chargers (6-9) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Los Angeles Chargers Will Win
Kansas City doesn’t care.
Oh it’ll put a football team out there, and it’ll have to play enough starters to have a game, but the main guys aren’t going. Chad Henne will get the start with Patrick Mahomes sitting out, the star receivers aren’t going to play, and with the No. 1 seed all locked up, the Chiefs will get a full two weeks to be able to rest anyone up.
The Chargers pushed the Chiefs into overtime way back in late September when both teams are fully functioning – it was Justin Herbert’s first game – and now the team is on a three-game winning streak with the offense playing well and the defense doing a great job of taking the ball away.
Why Kansas City Chiefs Will Win
The Kansas City backups will try.
It’s a weird situation. If the team sort of needed it, there might be a half-hearted attempt to win this. However, this is audition time for a whole lot to KC players who’ll want to either keep a job of have film for other places.
The Chargers are still having problems running the ball, the KC D will still be strong against the ground game even with a few guys out, and the coaching staff is still going to run things as close to normal – at least trying to without No. 15 under center.
What’s Going To Happen
Kansas City will be surprisingly solid for at least a little while, and then the team will just want to get to resting and relaxing already.
The Chargers will fight hard to close out with a four-game winning streak, the passing game will click just fine at home, and it’ll be a fun win for Los Angeles, if only to finish with seven wins and look solid in a great finishing kick.
Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers Prediction, Line
Los Angeles 30, Kansas City 17
Bet on Kansas City Chiefs vs Los Angeles Chargers with BetMGM
Los Angeles -4.5, o/u: 42.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 4
Must See Rating: 2
5: Week 16 NFL Football
1: Week 17 NFL Football
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father