Kansas City Chiefs vs Las Vegas Raiders prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Kansas City Chiefs vs Las Vegas Raiders Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 22
Game Time: 8:20 pm ET
Venue: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
Kansas City Chiefs (8-1) vs Las Vegas Raiders (6-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Kansas City Chiefs Will Win
Kansas City isn’t screwing up enough to give anyone a break.
The offense is the Kansas City offense, and the defense continues to be fantastic – allowing 20 points or fewer in every game but two – but it all works partially because the team is so air-tight with the ball. KC hasn’t turned the ball over more than once yet this year, Patrick Mahomes has only thrown one pick, and the Raiders won’t get any help.
The forced five takeaways in last week’s win over Denver, and just five before that.
Why Las Vegas Raiders Will Win
The Raider running game has kicked it into high gear.
The 144 yards in the win over Kansas City back in mid-October were great, but they’ve dominated over the last few weeks with two 200-yard days in the last three and 160 against the Chargers. The KC D gets hammered against the run, and the Raiders are about to get nasty once again, starting with …
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas
Jacobs has been a workhorse as the season has gone on, and it’s working with two 100-yard games in the last three with three touchdowns in the last two games. There’s one problem – he’s splitting time with Devontae Booker, who’s taking carries away at the goal line.
What’s Going To Happen
How did Las Vegas pull off the 40-32 win over KC a month ago? It ran well, tree better, and it upped the offensive production and outgained the Chiefs. The Raider offense is rolling, and the same formula will work. The running game will hammer away against a Kansas City defensive front that’s going to give up 150 yards.
Kansas City Chiefs vs Las Vegas Raiders Prediction, Line
Las Vegas 34, Kansas City 30
Bet on Kansas City Chiefs vs Las Vegas Raiders with BetMGM
Kansas City -8, o/u: 56.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 4
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- Sasha Banks Discusses WWE Travel Schedule
- Dax Harwood Names WWE Star He Wants In AEW
- George Armstrong, Maple Leafs legend and long-time captain, dead at 90
- How timing and circumstance finally allowed the Blue Jays to land a star
- F1 ‘in discussions’ with new manufacturers claims Domenicali
- Magnussen tops Roar 24 night practice
- 5 Best Bet NFL Predictions: Conference Championships
- Canucks fail to apply hard lessons learned as early-season slide continues
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Posts A New Photo Of Herself & Her Daughter
- The WWE Network Adds New Indie Content, Total Bellas Marathon Set, The Rock