Indianapolis Colts vs Detroit Lions prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Indianapolis Colts vs Detroit Lions Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 1
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: Ford Field, Detroit, MI
Indianapolis Colts (4-2) vs Detroit Lions (3-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Indianapolis Will Win
The takeaways keep on coming.
Detroit isn’t a turnover machine or anything, but here comes an Indy D that came up with ten takeaways in the last five games.
The production might not be consistent, but the lines are still great, the defense continues to be outstanding – it’s the second-best in the league – and now the offense is going against a defense that allows a whole lot of first downs. Indy will keep the chains moving.
Why Detroit Will Win
What happened to the Indianapolis running game?
It has an amazing offensive line and Jonathan Taylor to handle the work, but the ground attack has gotten progressively less productive in each of the last five games. Detroit’s run defense has stepped it up over the last few weeks.
It helped to play Jacksonville and Atlanta, but the D has been stronger, it has taken the ball away seven times in the last four games, and the team has won three of its last four games by allowing fewer than 24 points in all three.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis
Encouragingly, Taylor enjoyed his most prolific receiving day against the Bengals before the bye, catching all four of his targets for 55 yards. Although the Colts remain committed to getting other RBs involved, Taylor is the clear alpha male – he’s fresh-legged enough to push past 100 yards.
What’s Going To Happen
Detroit is finding ways to survive and win games – like the miraculous comeback victory over Atlanta – but now it’s going to have problems with the Indianapolis lines. It won’t be anything pretty, but the Colts will keep things moving with a balanced attack to grind their way to a win.
Indianapolis Colts vs Detroit Lions Prediction, Line
Indianapolis 27, Detroit 23
Bet on Indianapolis Colts vs Detroit Lions with BetMGM
Indianapolis -3, o/u: 50
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 3
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election