Georgia vs Vanderbilt prediction and game preview.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 5
Game Time: 4:00 ET
Venue: Sanford Stadium, Athens, GA
Network: SEC Network
Georgia (6-2) vs Vanderbilt (0-8) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Vanderbilt Will Win
Can the team use all the changes to rise up and start producing just a little bit?
Interim head coach Todd Fitch takes over for Derek Mason after an 0-8 start, all of the focus will continue to be on Sarah Fuller and whether or not she’ll get a real kicking attempt, and the pressure is totally and completely off.
A 41-0 loss to Missouri will do that.
The offense actually was working a bit before getting stomped last week, with a. passing game that hit the 300-yard mark in three of the previous four games.
Georgia’s secondary gives up plenty of yards – and only picked off five passes in the last seven games – and there are just enough giveaways to matter. However …
Why Georgia Will Win
JT Daniels has boosted up the offense and give the Dawgs a potential star to build around.
He stepped in and hit Mississippi State for 401 yards and a whole lot of big plays, and followed it up with a functional 139-yard, two-touchdown day against South Carolina. He wasn’t needed last week, mostly because the offense was busy running for 332 yards and four scores ripping off big run after big run.
The Georgia offensive line will be good, the pass rush will be great, and there’s a strong chance that Vanderbilt isn’t able to pivot after the Missouri debacle.
What’s Going To Happen
Fuller will get a real, live field goal attempt late, but she won’t get an extra point try.
The Bulldogs will put this away with 17 first quarter points, and the defense will take over from there.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Line
Georgia 41, Vanderbilt 3
Bet on Georgia vs Vanderbilt with BetMGM
Georgia -36, o/u: 54
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- Big Cass (CaZXL) Reacts To His Return To The Ring
- William Byron wins Dixie Vodka 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Bahrain offers vaccine to F1 personnel, F1 to decline
- NHL Rumors: Bruins, Oilers, Maple Leafs, NHL Noticing NBA Top Shot
- Jets’ resiliency contributing to team’s success in close games
- Maple Leafs News & Rumors: Campbell, Tavares & Marner
- How 2021 NHL Draft uncertainty is impacting players differently
- Predators Need to Re-Examine Defensive Pairings
- 3 Takeaways from the Ducks’ 3-2 Loss Against the Golden Knights
- Ferrari voices support for 2021 F1 Sprint Race proposals