Georgia State vs South Alabama prediction and game preview.
Georgia State vs South Alabama Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 21
Game Time: 3:30 pm ET
Venue: Hancock Whitney Stadium, Mobile, AL
Georgia State (3-4) vs South Alabama (3-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Georgia State Will Win
Run well, and good things happen.
Georgia State had problems with several of the Sun Belt’s best teams, but it’s been able to run well throughout the season with 210 yards or more in each of the first four games and with 263 against ULM.
South Alabama isn’t one of the Sun Belt’s best teams, and it’s having huge problems against the run allowing close to 750 yards over the last three games.
Combine that with all the tackles for loss and the pressure in the backfield, and the Panthers have the right mix to control things on both sides of the line all game long.
Why South Alabama Will Win
South Alabama has a solid, efficient passing game, it’s able to control the clock, and it doesn’t shoot itself in the foot with a whole lot of penalties and turnovers.
Georgia State might have a good pass rush and it’s disruptive, but the secondary has been hammered very, very, very hard by just about everyone. At 3-5 and at home, the Jaguars are going to turn it loose with a quick-hitting passing game that’s going keep the pressure on.
What’s Going To Happen
There’s something to be said about patterns. Georgia State started the season with a loss to Louisiana, and has gone W-L-W-L-W-L in the last six games. Schedule had something to do with it, and being able to adjust is a big part of it, too.
Georgia State will get the O going after the tough battle with Appalachian State, and the South Alabama offense will have a tough time getting up to speed after three rough weeks.
Georgia State vs South Alabama Prediction, Line
Georgia State 34, South Alabama 17
Bet on Georgia State vs South Alabama with BetMGM
Georgia State -3.5, o/u: 57.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 4
Must See Rating: 2
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- Ric Flair & Tony Schiavone Pay Tribute To The Late Jim Crockett Jr.
- PHOTOS: Parker Boudreaux Training With Eva Marie
- O’Leary: Bruno Labelle is ready for his pro future
- Vettel gets first Aston Martin run at Silverstone shakedown
- Bahrain GP open to vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered fans
- NHL Power Rankings: Time To Step Up Edition
- Hurry Hard: Building a perfect CFL curling team
- Brad Treliving laments ‘inconsistent’ Flames amid trying season
- Feature: Mr. Le Mans opens up – Tom Kristensen on his book, career and ‘Le Mans superstition’
- Aitken stays on as Williams reserve driver for 2021