Florida vs Vanderbilt prediction and game preview.
Florida vs Vanderbilt Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 21
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN
Florida (4-1) vs Vanderbilt (0-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Florida Will Win
There’s no hotter college quarterback than Kyle Trask, maybe ever.
That include Joe Burrow.
All he has done is throw 28 touchdown passes – four or more in each of the six games – with just three picks while hitting 70% of his passes for a machine of a Gator attack.
Arkansas has been playing well. Six Trask touchdown passes and 63 points later … nope.
Georgia had the SEC’s best defense when it rolled into Jacksonville. It rolled right out getting hit for 474 passing yards, four touchdowns, and 44 points.
Vanderbilt doesn’t have the offensive firepower to come close to keeping up, and the defense doesn’t have the pass rush or the defensive front to bother Trask. The deep shots will be there all game long.
Why Vanderbilt Will Win
For being a winless team, Vanderbilt isn’t all that bad.
In normal times with a normal offseason schedule, this is a 4-8ish team with a few non-conference wins to turn everything up for a few upsets. The offense can move the chains, the offensive line hasn’t been bad, and the team probably had Mississippi State beaten if it wasn’t for five turnovers.
The one shot it has it to slow things down to a dead stop. Vandy is okay in the time of possession battle, and for all the good things Florida does, the defense will give up drives.
Georgia was a mess, but Arkansas was able to both run and throw for over 200 yards. The Commodores are going to need a few takeaways, the offense has to keep the ball for well over 35 minutes, and …
What’s Going To Happen
Vanderbilt’s secondary has one interception on the year and over the last three games it allowed Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Kentucky combine to hit 82% of their passes.
Throw another four-plus touchdown day onto the pile for Heisman-elect Kyle Trask.
Florida vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Line
Florida 41, Vanderbilt 16
Bet on Florida vs Vanderbilt with BetMGM
Florida 31.5, o/u: 68.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
Bet $1 on the Notre Dame money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if Notre Dame scores a touchdown this weekend. Place your legal, online sports bets in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV at BetMGM. New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
- Britt Baker Trolls Bayley, Adam Pearce Thanks Fans For Supporting Him
- Nyla Rose’s Replacement For This Week’s AEW Dynamite Broadcast Revealed
- NFL Schedule, Predictions, Game Previews, Lines, TV: NFL Playoffs Conference Championships
- NFL Playoff Conference Championship First Thought Predictions, Lines
- J.T. Miller’s return could be boost Canucks need after slow start
- Flames notebook: Familiarity leading to early power play success
- Renee Paquette Comments On The Possibility Of Going To AEW, More
- Ethan Page Blasts Impact Wrestling Over Hard To Kill Match
- Guentzel’s winner lifts Penguins by Capitals in shootout
- Maple Leafs’ Spezza will retire if claimed on waivers, agent says