Florida vs Missouri prediction and game preview.
Florida vs Missouri Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 7:30
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL
Network: SEC Network
Florida (2-1) vs Missouri (2-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Missouri Will Win
Missouri is doing a really, really nice job of controlling the tempo.
The running game keeps on improving – doing better each successive week so far – and the passing attack has hit the 200-yard mark in each of the first four games. It all equals an offense that’s moving the chains well, has an efficient passing game, and is great at controlling the clock.
That mattered last week against a team like Kentucky that has to own the clock and dominate the action. Mizzou held the ball for over 43 minutes.
Florida strikes quickly and operates with a good pace, and now it’s up to the Mizzou defense to slow that down. That comes with third down conversion – Florida’s defense is uncharacteristically miserable at getting off the field, allowing teams to convert 59% of their chances.
Why Florida Will Win
The passing game is an absolute killer.
The loss to Texas A&M and the COVID issues took away the momentum and any discussion of Florida and Kyle Trask as really, really big deal, but the Georgia game is the week after this. Pull this off, and then the hype will ramp up.
If you want to argue that Trask is playing better than any quarterback in college football, you wouldn’t be totally wrong.
He has completed 72% of his passes for close to 1,000 yards and 14 touchdowns with a pick, coming deep and playing a consistent style that keeps on moving things along.
Missouri’s all-around pass defense stats aren’t awful, but it helps that Kentucky completely bonked last week and couldn’t do anything. Alabama and LSU fired at will.
What’s Going To Happen
Just how much will Florida’s COVID issues throw things off?
Missouri isn’t going to be an easy out, and the Gator defense has a strange problem of keeping teams in the game, but Trask and the offense will be way too good. The Tigers will have a good moment or two, but not enough of them to keep up.
Florida vs Missouri Prediction, Line
Florida 38, Missouri 23
Bet on Florida vs Missouri with BetMGM
Florida -13.5, o/u: 61.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Houston Texans vs Detroit Lions Prediction, Game Preview
- New Mexico vs Utah State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs Kansas Prediction, Game Preview
- Wainwright uncertain of his future with Cardinals
- Reds ship Stephenson to Rockies in 4-player deal
- Kansas State vs Baylor Prediction, Game Preview
- The Bella Twins Say They Have One Last Run In Them, Want The Women’s Tag-Team Titles
- Miro Comments On The Undertaker’s Retirement, Getting The Chance To Work With Him
- Cowboys vs. The Washington Football Team: How to watch online, live stream info, game time, TV channel
- NFL Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 12