Florida vs LSU prediction and game preview.
Florida vs LSU Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 12
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL
Florida (8-1) vs LSU (3-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why LSU Will Win
What is LSU doing right?
The effort is there, and the team is essentially trying to get the future stars as much experience as possible, and there’s just enough of a passing game to make the Gators worry a bit.
TJ Finley and Max Johnson are both struggling, but they’re at least combining to keep pushing the passing attack.
Florida’s mindset might be on the SEC Championship next week, there’s not enough of a ground game to worry about, and there’s just enough of a Tiger pass rush to get a little bit of pressure on Kyle Trask.
For all of the great things the Gators are doing, they’re not quite putting games away like Alabama is. There wasn’t any drama over the last few weeks, but there seems to be a ceiling around the mid-to-high 30s points-wise – LSU might be able to hang around for a while.
Why Florida Will Win
LSU’s offense has stalled.
There’s still talent on both sides of the ball, but the freshman quarterbacks just aren’t moving the ball enough, and the defense isn’t holding up.
Pressed in game after game, the secondary is allowing an SEC-high 313 yards per game with an offense that’s not providing any help. LSU might not be bad in the time of possession battle, but that’s not because of long scoring marches.
Kyle Trask continues to roll. It might take a little while to heat up at times, but he’s hitting well over 70% of his passes over the last four games with 16 touchdown passes and no picks. It’ll be more of the same against the Tigers.
What’s Going To Happen
There’s no reason for style points for Florida, and there no point in doing anything but getting through this game healthy and getting to Alabama at 9-1 with a shot at the College Football Playoff with a win.
LSU will come up with just enough points to not make this a total wipeout, but unlike the last few games, Florida will come out hot and put this away fast.
Florida vs LSU Prediction, Line
Florida 41, LSU 17
Bet on Florida vs LSU with BetMGM
Florida -23, o/u: 68
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Wonder Woman 1984
1: A Holly Dolly Christmas
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA
- Jays address bullpen, get closer Hand from Nats
- 5 forwards Maple Leafs could target in ‘second wave’ of UFA market