Florida Atlantic vs Middle Tennessee prediction and game preview.
Florida Atlantic vs Middle Tennessee Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 1:30 ET
Venue: Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium, Murfreesboro, TN
Network: CBS Sports Network
Florida Atlantic (5-1) vs Middle Tennessee (3-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Florida Atlantic Will Win
It hasn’t always been pretty, but Florida Atlantic has managed to win four in a row and five of its six games with a killer pass rush, an efficient defense that’s not allowing much to happen through the air, and with an offense that’s not giving the ball away.
It might not be an explosive or amazing attack, but it’s only given it up four times – it doesn’t give teams anything easy to work with. On the flip side, Middle Tennessee has a major turnover problem, can’t stop the run, and …
Why Middle Tennessee Will Win
The Blue Raiders have the passing game and offense that FAU doesn’t.
Asher O’Hara has rushed for over 600 yards with seven touchdowns, but it’s been his sharp passing that helped turn the season around over the second half.
The Blue Raiders have won three of their last five games – O’Hara connected on 73% of his passes in the win over Rice – he was connecting on everything deep – and was amazing last week in the 20-17 win over Troy, hitting 83% of his throws for 210 yards.
If he’s hot and can bomb away from the start, FAU doesn’t have the pop to keep up.
What’s Going To Happen
Yeah, the Florida Atlantic defense has been great, but it helped to play WKU, FIU, and UMass – all three have miserable offenses – over the last few weeks. However, it’ll have the pass rush to bother the Blue Raider backfield.
The Owls will be +2 in turnover margin to get out with another low-scoring, effective win.
Florida Atlantic vs Middle Tennessee Prediction, Line
Florida Atlantic 26, Middle Tennessee 16
Bet on FAU vs MT with BetMGM
Florida Atlantic -6.5, o/u: 48.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Maryland vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Iowa vs Colorado State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs SMU Prediction, Game Preview
- Northwestern vs Ohio Prediction, Game Preview
- D-backs extend Lovullo despite 104-loss season
- Cards win 12th in row, longest streak since ’82
- Facing an uncertain future, key to Gaudreau’s present may be Monahan reunion
- PHOTO: Karrion Kross & Scarlett Get Engaged
- WWE Removes All References To Joe Gacy’s New Character After Mainstream Media Press
- Oilers try to quell drama of Archibald’s vaccine hesitancy as camp continues