FIU vs Jacksonville State prediction and game preview.
FIU vs Jacksonville State Broadcast
Date: Friday, October 23
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Riccardo Silva Stadium, Miami, FL
FIU (0-2) vs Jacksonville State (2-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Jacksonville State Will Win
The Gamecocks haven’t been bad so far, beating Mercer and North Alabama and pushing Florida State way, way too hard in a 41-24 loss – the Seminoles had to roar back in the second half.
QB Zerrick Cooper is a dangerous all-around playmaker who might not be bombing away, but he’s a veteran who knows how to keep things moving. JSU is running well enough, it’s taking advantage of almost every opportunity, and it doesn’t have to worry about a FIU offense that doesn’t have enough of a passing game.
Why FIU Will Win
Here comes the FIU pass rush.
There might not be enough happening offensively to get excited, but against the JSU offensive front, the defensive front should live behind the line. The Gamecocks have found ways to win, but they’re not dominating the clock, they’re not explosive enough, and they pass protection isn’t great.
FIU might have lost, but it got the ground game going to Middle Tennessee with 270 yards. It’s not going to do anything crazy. It’s going to run, and run, and run some more.
What’s Going To Happen
Jacksonville State will provide enough of a push for FIU to worry – Cooper is accurate enough to keep the passing game working – but the Golden Panthers will run well enough to pull this off.
It’ll be way too close, though.
FIU vs Jacksonville State Prediction, Line
FIU 34. Jacksonville State 23
Bet on FIU vs Jacksonville State with BetMGM
FIU -10, o/u: 59.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 1.5
5: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
1: Hubie Halloween
- Maryland vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Iowa vs Colorado State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs SMU Prediction, Game Preview
- Northwestern vs Ohio Prediction, Game Preview
- D-backs extend Lovullo despite 104-loss season
- Cards win 12th in row, longest streak since ’82
- Facing an uncertain future, key to Gaudreau’s present may be Monahan reunion
- PHOTO: Karrion Kross & Scarlett Get Engaged
- WWE Removes All References To Joe Gacy’s New Character After Mainstream Media Press
- Oilers try to quell drama of Archibald’s vaccine hesitancy as camp continues