Duke vs Georgia Tech prediction and game preview.
Duke vs Georgia Tech Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta, GA
Duke (2-6) vs Georgia Tech (2-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Duke Will Win
The Duke offense is still fighting.
This might be a disappointing year overall for a team that was suppose do be a whole lot stronger than 2-6, but it won two of its last four games and with three 400-yard days in the four outings.
There’s decent balance, the running game has found something in Mataeo Durant – he ran for over 100 yards in three of his last four games – and now it all gets to work against the worst defense in the ACC.
It has a whole lot to do with the competition, but Georgia Tech was getting worse as the season went on. The run defense was getting hammered on, the offense stalled, and then it all stopped – it’s been almost a month since the team was able to play.
Why Georgia Tech Will Win
Takeaways. Georgia Tech needs them, and Duke will deliver.
Blue Devil QB Chase Brice has been good for throwing interceptions in bunches, the team has turned it over two times or more in every game but two, and it’s -11 in turnover margin.
Duke’s offensive line is struggling, the Georgia Tech pass rush is rested – even if it wasn’t doing much of anything before the long break – and now the team finally gets to play someone its own size after the Clemson and Notre Dame part of the schedule is done.
It’s time to get the running game going. Duke dealt with two decent running games in the last several weeks, and it got ripped apart by both Virginia Tech and North Carolina for well over 300 yards.
What’s Going To Happen
Neither team has played in a while, and neither one was having a whole lot of fun before going on their breaks.
Don’t expect anything sharp, look for each team to turn it over at least three times, and expect Duke’s offense to be less inept than Georgia Tech’s.
Duke vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Line
Duke 34, Georgia Tech 26
Bet on Duke vs Georgia Tech with BetMGM
PICK, o/u: 58
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21