Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears Broadcast
Date: Sunday, December 6
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
Detroit Lions (4-7) vs Chicago Bears (5-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Detroit Lions Will Win
How much did this team need a coaching change?
There’s a shot this is a case of a team losing its head coach, and then taking off – look at how good Atlanta has been. It’s not like Darrell Bevell is going to be around for the long haul, but things can’t be any worse for a team that couldn’t score against Carolina and got rolled by Houston in front of the Thanksgiving-watching world.
Chicago’s offense continues to have the worst ground game in the NFL, the defense made too many business decisions against Green Bay, and Mitchell Trubisky is the starting quarterback.
And Matt Patricia is no longer the Detroit head coach.
Why Chicago Bears Will Win
The defense is going to play better.
It didn’t show up against the Packers, but the offense managed to keep fighting late with a good running day from David Montgomery and some yards from Trubisky to at least make the passing game go a bit.
Detroit has an iffy quarterback situation with Matthew Stafford banged up, but the bigger problem is a secondary that’s been lit up for over 300 yards in two of the last three games.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
QB Mitchell Trubisky, Chicago
You’re only thinking about playing him in multiple-quarterback leagues, but he threw for 242 yards and three touchdowns in the first game against Detroit, and he threw for 242 and three scores last week against Green Bay. He might not be good, and he might get most of his yards when the game is out of reach, but there’s no running game – he’s it for the offense.
What’s Going To Happen
Detroit had Chicago beaten in the season-opener, but D’Andre Swift dropped the game-winning touchdown pass in the final seconds. The Lions will play far better this week than they did over the last few games – and in losses in four of the last five games – but Chicago is about to show up.
After the embarrassment in Green Bay, the Bear defense will come up with a huge performance to make up for a mediocre Trubisky start.
Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears Prediction, Line
Chicago 23, Detroit 17
Bet on Detroit vs Chicago with BetMGM
Chicago -3, o/u: 45
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs