Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets Broadcast
Date: Sunday, December 27
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Cleveland Browns (10-4) vs New York Jets (1-13) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Cleveland Browns Will Win
The Jet run defense has been a bit leaky lately, but more than anything else, the offense isn’t working.
There might have been a win over the Rams last week, but the Jets still aren’t coming up with enough first downs – they’re last in the NFL – they don’t have enough of a passing game to matter – they’ve only hit 200 yards twice – and scoring has been tough.
Cleveland should be able to bring the offensive balance, starting with a big day on the ground.
Why New York Jets Will Win
So what did the Jets do that was so right in the win over the Rams and the should’ve-won loss to the Raiders? The offense kept pressing against Las Vegas, and last week the defense got off the field.
Los Angeles only converted 2-of-11 third down chances, the Jets controlled the ball for over 34 minutes, and they didn’t turn the ball over. New York right not have an offense, but it’s doing just about everything else just okay enough to be competitive.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB Nick Chubb, Cleveland
You might like a big blowup game, but for now, being consistent is good enough. He has at least one rushing touchdown in each of the last four games and last week’s 50-yard effort against the Giants was only his second all year – when healthy – under 80. The Rams might have struggled last week overall against the Jets, but they averaged six yards per carry.
What’s Going To Happen
The Browns still have a shot at winning the division with a date against Pittsburgh next week to close out the regular season. The Jets haven’t been bad, and the defense will keep this from getting ugly, but the offense isn’t going to do enough with the Brown pass rush taking over early on.
Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets Prediction, Line
Cleveland 30, New York 17
Bet on Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets with BetMGM
Cleveland -9.5, o/u: 47.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Die Hard
1: Every other Christmas movie ever made
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father