Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs prediction, NFL Playoff AFC Divisional game preview.
Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Broadcast
Date: Sunday, January 17
Game Time: 3:05 ET
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
Cleveland Browns (12-5) vs Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why The Cleveland Browns Will Win
Yeah, the Browns got off to a hot start and carried the momentum to a massive lead they were able to hang on to, but they also showed they could weather the storm.
Pittsburgh was charging. It was never to make that one big push in the second half to get past the Browns, but Ben Roethlisberger kept throwing and throwing and throwing some more on the way to a 501-yard day.
And Cleveland still won because the offense kept working late.
The Browns only came up with 390 yards for the game, but Baker Mayfield threw three touchdowns with no interceptions, The running game was effective enough and there weren’t any turnovers.
They can’t count on five takeaways like they got against the Steelers, and the defense hasn’t been consistent at forcing mistakes, but they’re 7-0 when generating multiple takeaways. Kansas City has turned it over two times or more in two of the last three games with Patrick Mahomes starting.
The Browns need KC mistakes, and they need to mix it up with the running game early on. They’re not going to be able to keep the Chief offense from rolling, but they have to keep up, generate a good balance, and run for 140 yards.
They’re 5-0 when they hit 140 yards on the ground. KC has allowed that many rushing yards six times.
NEXT: Why The Kansas City Chiefs Will Win
- Perez sees ‘a lot of potential’ in RB16B F1 car
- The Rock Confirms He Knocked Out A Kid In High School Who Said Wrestling Was Fake
- Silverstone ‘optimistic’ of capacity crowd for 2021 British GP
- Cody Rhodes Among Stars React To AEW Signing Paul Wight
- Julien’s firing hits close to home for friend and Flames coach Ward
- MMA Fighter Mohammed Usman Set For His PFL Debut
- Can Auston Matthews score 50 goals in 50 games?
- Healthy Muscles Burn More Fat, According to Research
- Alfa Romeo expects cost cap impact to take time
- Gallagher calls out officials’ ‘inconsistency’ after late goal called back