Chicago Bears vs New Orleans Saints prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Chicago Bears vs New Orleans Saints Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 1
Game Time: 4:25 ET
Venue: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
Chicago Bears (5-1) vs New Orleans Saints (4-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Chicago Will Win
The defense continues to be fantastic.
It leads the NFL with the fewest touchdown passes allowed, it’s amazing in third down stops, and it’s got the toughness up front to keep the Saints to under 100 rushing yards for the fifth time in seven games.
This is a bend-but-rarely-break D, and New Orleans doesn’t have the consistent home run hitting ability to bust through that. Michael Thomas is still out, and the Bears have the athleticism and tackling in the back seven to keep Alvin Kamara from doing big things on the move on his short catches.
Why New Orleans Will Win
Chicago’s offense is awful.
It can’t run, it doesn’t even pretend to to try at times, and Nick Foles just isn’t good enough to make up for it with a downfield passing game.
The Bears haven’t rushed for more than 65 yards in any of the last four games, and the offense hasn’t pushed past 280 yards in total O in any of the last four games.
Be floored if the Saints allow more than 75 Chicago Bear rushing yards.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB Latavius Murray, New Orleans
Choose to avoid the Bears defense if can, but it gave up an alarming 160 rushing yards last week to the Rams. Of course, the Chicago offense is the Chicago offense and it’ll have trouble scoring. To control the game, Murray should pound away just enough to try giving Drew Brees manageable third down tries.
What’s Going To Happen
Chicago will find a way at home.
The offense still won’t do anything consistently well, and the defense will work wonders with duct tape and a few prayers with a ton of third down stops. New Orleans will seem like it’s in control, but the points won’t match the optics.
Chicago Bears vs New Orleans Saints Prediction, Line
Chicago 24, New Orleans 23
Bet on Chicago vs New Orleans with BetMGM
New Orleans -5, o/u: 42.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 4
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- AEW: TBS Title Tournament Bracket To Be Revealed On Next Week’s Rampage
- Hernández’s impressive playoff performance drew praise from Astros’ manager
- Cincinnati vs Detroit Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 6
- Time’s up: Altuve, Correa down Red Sox with HRs
- Bombers’ defence continues 4th-quarter dominance
- **SPOILERS** For This Year’s Episode Of WWE Tribute To The Troops
- Despite roller-coaster affair, Canucks find way to secure victory in shootout
- Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Fighting is on its way out, but Kassian knows the risks — and won’t stop now