Carolina Panthers vs Minnesota Vikings prediction and game preview.
Carolina Panthers vs Minnesota Vikings Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 29
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium Minneapolis, MN
Carolina Panthers (4-7) vs Minnesota Vikings (4-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Carolina Panthers Will Win
Teddy Bridgewater is back. He’s still hurting, but he’s expected to go against a miserable Minnesota secondary that caught a break over the last two weeks facing Chicago and Dallas. This week, Carolina is throwing again.
The Panthers picked up the slack last week without him, shutting out Detroit and stuffing the run. The defensive front has allowed fewer than 70 yards in thereof the last six games, but it’ll be the passing game that has to take over. However …
Why Minnesota Vikings Will Win
Carolina will be without Christian McCaffrey again. Bridgewater will be fine – he’s going against his old team – but the defensive performance against Detroit was an aberration.
Yeah, the run defense held up well at times over the last few weeks, but it’s about to go against a pounding ground game that should do what Tampa Bay was able to a few weeks ago and pound out over 200 yards. That, and there should be a whole lot of big plays down the field – the Vikings lead the NFL in yards per attempt, so …
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
WR Justin Jefferson, Minnesota
With Adam Thielen out with COVID issues, Jefferson will be targeted even more. He’s been a devastating deep threat, but he only had double-digit targets in two games so far. When he gets the ball his way, he produces – blowing up in the three games he got it nine times or more with three 100-yard games.
What’s Going To Happen
Minnesota has been super-flaky – the Dallas loss showed that – but now it’ll go back to where it was a few weeks ago. The offense will be balanced and explosive against a Carolina defense that’ll revert back to its former self after the Detroit win, but it’ll be a fun shootout with a whole lot of passing yards.
Carolina Panthers vs Minnesota Vikings Prediction, Line
Minnesota 30, Carolina 23
Bet on Carolina vs Minnesota with BetMGM
Minnesota -3, o/u: 49.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA
- Jays address bullpen, get closer Hand from Nats