BYU vs WKU prediction and game preview.
BYU vs WKU Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 10:15
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
BYU (6-0) vs WKU (2-4) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why WKU Will Win
The defense has been a relative plus, especially against the decent passing teams.
The Hilltoppers gave up three touchdown passes in the opener to Louisville, and that’s been about it, allowing two scores in the last five games. The picks aren’t there, but quarterbacks are only hitting 58% of their tries with teams not hitting 200 yards in four of the last five games.
Can the Hilltoppers hold up on the lines? They have the upside to at least not get beaten up, and the defense overall has been good enough to win with, but …
Why BYU Will Win
It’s a broken record if you’ve read the stuff about WKU so far in 2020, but this team just … doesn’t … score.
The 24 points in the loss to Liberty was the high so far, and it hasn’t scored more than 21 against anyone else or 14 in any of the last three games. The O just doesn’t go anywhere.
BYU’s offense continues to be a machine. Zach Wilson might not be the best quarterback in college football, but he’s hitting 78% of his passes with 16 touchdowns, one pick – it came in the opener – and six rushing scores. He’s been brilliant, and it’s not going to take too many scoring drives to put this away.
What’s Going To Happen
This was supposed to be one of the more interesting games on the BYU schedule …
WKU really does have a good D, but it doesn’t get a lick of support from the offense scoring-wise. BYU won’t obliterate the punchless Hilltoppers until late, but it won’t have to sweat too much, if at all.
BYU vs WKU Prediction, Line
BYU 41, WKU 14
Bet on BYU vs WKU with BetMGM
BYU -28.5, o/u: 51.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal
- MLB, union meet for 1st CBA talks, sources say