Buffalo Bills vs Las Vegas Raiders prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Buffalo Bills vs Las Vegas Raiders Broadcast
Date: Sunday, October 4
Game Time: 4:25 ET
Venue: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
Buffalo Bills (3-0) vs Las Vegas Raiders (2-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Buffalo Will Win
The Bills have the offensive balance the Raiders haven’t seen yet, at least if you throw in the downfield passing game.
Drew Brees was able to throw for 312 yards in the 34-24 Raider win, but there wasn’t much of anything happening from the wide receivers. He come the Bills and a corps that’s lighting it up in Josh Allen’s breakthrough season – the field about to be stretched like the Raiders would like to do themselves.
Buffalo games have been shootouts – teams have stopped running at times – but the run defense really has been just that good.
Why Las Vegas Will Win
Yeah, the Bills looked great against the Jets and Dolphins. They got past the Rams, but they needed almost suffered a total collapse after getting bombed on late.
Los Angeles was able to run on Buffalo like New York and Miami couldn’t, and now the Las Vegas ground game gets to eat. The Raiders have been tough on the ground when needed, Derek Carr isn’t throwing picks, and the O should be able to control the clock when needed to keep Allen on the sidelines.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
QB Derek Carr, Las Vegas
Carr isn’t even on the radar when it comes to discussions of the top quarterbacks – especially when guys like Allen are putting up astronomical numbers – but the veteran has settled in. Very, very quietly, Carr has been rock-solid, hitting 74% of his passes for over 260 yards in every game with no picks and six touchdown passes, but …
What’s Going To Happen
Can the Raiders keep up the pace?
The Vegas D hasn’t exactly been air-tight, and now it’s going up against a machine. However, Buffalo will finally have to go on the road to deal with a decent team that’s going to get physical.
Buffalo Bills vs Las Vegas Raiders Prediction, Line
Las Vegas 31, Buffalo 27
Bet on Buffalo Bills vs Las Vegas Raiders with BetMGM
Buffalo -3, o/u: 52.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 4
5: ANYTHING else
1: THAT debate
- NHL Trade Tree: Why the 2017 Eberle deal still looks bad for the Oilers
- Source: Eagles believe Jackson has ankle sprain
- Go FAS Racing scales back in 2021
- Nationals re-signing Harrison to one-year deal
- O’Leary: 2009 Alouettes withstood, passed their biggest test
- Takaaki Nakagami leads Alcaniz GP FP2 for Honda as big names struggle
- Can the NFL avoid a COVID-19 ‘forest fire’? What we learned from the Titans’ outbreak
- How valuable is Mookie Betts? 25 ways he has made the Dodgers even better
- Manchester United v Chelsea Preview, Team News, Stats and Line-ups
- Predicted Leeds starting line-up vs Aston Villa