Boston College vs Georgia Tech prediction and game preview.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 24
Game Time: 4:00 ET
Venue: Alumni Stadium, Chestnut Hill, MA
Network: ACC Network
Boston College (3-2) vs Georgia Tech (2-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Georgia Tech Will Win
Blow off the 73-7 loss to Clemson – bad day.
The Yellow Jackets are still trying to work out the kinks as a team that seems like it’s not used to actually having a passing game. However, for the most part, it’s been working.
The defense is great at coming up with takeaways – generating 11 so far – and the offensive line is doing a nice job protecting the backfield and that time is allowing Jeff Sims to hit his deep throws.
Boston College doesn’t have a running game, and that lack of balance is showing. Throwing for over 300 yards a game is nice, but not being able to get past the 90-yard rushing mark is an issue, but …
Why Boston College Will Win
Georgia Tech isn’t controlling the clock at all.
Back in the day, the Yellow Jackets ran first, ran only, and owned the ball for over 35 minutes per game. Now they can’t convert third down tries, they’re relying too much on hitting the home run with the passing game, and it’s taxing the defense.
Giving up 500 yards through the air against Clemson will skew the stats, but the pass defense is getting hit hard by everyone who wants to give it a shot. Yeah, BC only throws it, but this is the team to do that against.
What’s Going To Happen
It’s not quite fair to call both teams flaky, but neither one has been consistent. Boston College is coming off a tough performance against Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech is coming off a tougher performance against Clemson, but the Eagle passing game will be stronger this week than the Yellow Jacket running game.
Boston College vs Georgia Tech Prediction, Line
Boston College 30, Georgia Tech 26
Bet on BC vs Georgia Tech with BetMGM
Boston College -3, o/u: 54.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
1: Hubie Halloween
- Davies, three others combine to no-hit Dodgers
- Kiermaier ends no-hit bid after BoSox pull Pivetta
- Arizona Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Canadiens fans erupt after Montreal clinches spot in Stanley Cup Final
- Impact Wrestling News – Tommy Dreamer’s New On-Screen Role, Purrazzo vs. Susan
- Violent By Design Retain Impact Tag Titles & More (Highlights)
- Canadiens advance to Stanley Cup Final after defeating Golden Knights in Game 6
- REDBLACKS release six players
- Berra given first-class honor with U.S. stamp
- Indy Lights veteran Norman to make IndyCar debut in Mid-Ohio