Boise State vs Utah State prediction and game preview.
Boise State vs Utah State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 24
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Albertsons Stadium, Boise, ID
Boise State (0-0) vs Utah State (0-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Utah State Will Win
Can the Utah State defensive front get into the backfield from the start? The Boise State offense line isn’t going to be bad, but it has to undergo an overhaul after losing four starters and not having any tune-up time. The Bronco defensive front has to make several changes, too.
Utah State’s offensive line should be among the best in the Mountain West. It’s loaded with veterans, the running game will be good, and Utah transfer Jason Shelley is a strong replacement for Jordan Love at quarterback.
Head coach Gary Andersen has a solid team in place, but …
Why Boise State Will Win
The Utah State defensive front wasn’t quite good enough last year, it struggled against the run, and now it loses a whole lot of key parts.
Yeah, the Boise State offensive line is all but starting over, but RB George Halani should be in for a big game, and QB Hank Bachmeier has a good enough receiving corps to push the Aggie secondary.
The Utah State pass defense wasn’t good enough last year – and should be a bit of a concern early on – to overcome the new parts up front.
What’s Going To Happen
Boise State will take over in the second half.
Utah State will be good. It won’t make a whole slew of mistakes, and the offense will keep up the pace for a while, but the Boise State defensive front will take over as the game goes on.
Boise State vs Utah State Prediction, Line
Boise State 34, Utah State 23
Bet on Boise State vs Utah State with BetMGM
Boise State -17, o/u: 53
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
1: Hubie Halloween
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21