Boise State vs San Jose State prediction and game preview.
Boise State vs San Jose State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 4:00 ET
Venue: Albertsons Stadium, Boise, ID
Boise State (4-1) vs San Jose State (4-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why San Jose State Will Win
How is San Jose State doing it so far in its historic season?
The passing game has been solid with Nick Starkel taking over the quarterback duties, the running backs are doing enough to get by, and the team is getting tremendous defensive play with a good pass rush leading to the league’s best scoring defense.
The offense isn’t screwing up with just three takeaways, and Boise State isn’t taking it away. As long as the SJSU passing game stays consistent, and if it can control the tempo, it’ll stay in this, but …
Why Boise State Will Win
Boise State is back on track – at least defensively.
The offense still isn’t getting enough of a running game, but the passing attack has hit 200 yards in every game while the defense is held up against the ground games.
BYU was able to run well from the word go, and Air Force is Air Force on the ground ,but Colorado State and Hawaii couldn’t move. San Jose State will throw and should move the chains a bit, but the ground attack has been stuffed over the last two weeks.
With QB Hank Bachmeier back, Boise State is hitting the downfield plays, the offense is smoother, and now the San Jose State secondary that hasn’t been tested yet by a strong passing game is about to have problems.
What’s Going To Happen
This isn’t the Boise State team of the last several years. The lines aren’t quite as strong, the running game hasn’t been working yet, and the defense hasn’t been a rock.
However, it’s 4-1, the offense hasn’t had an issue scoring – other than the BYU game – now it’s all going to work against a San Jose State defense that has yet to face an offense that’s anything special.
Boise State vs San Jose State Prediction, Line
Boise State 38, San Jose State 24
Bet on Boise State vs SJSU with BetMGM
Boise State -11, o/u: 58
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3.5
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox