Chicago Bears vs Indianapolis Colts prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Bears vs Colts Broadcast
Date: Sunday, October 4
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
Chicago Bears (3-0) vs Indianapolis Colts (2-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why the Colts Will Win
The defense has been fantastic.
It helps to play the Jets along the way, but the Colts lead the NFL in pass defense, it’s picking off a ton of passes and coming up with big stops, and it’s generating enough of a pass rush to be a problem.
The offense is owning the tempo – even if the explosion isn’t quite there yet – and overall, the team might have the exact right mix to give the flaky Bears – who have yet to run for a score – a few problems.
Why the Bears Will Win
Indianapolis doesn’t really like to score.
Oh sure, the 26-7 win over the Jets wasn’t a problem, but again, that’s the Jets. Phil Rivers isn’t hitting enough big plays, the third down conversions aren’t there – even though the team is able to control the clock – and there’s not a whole lot to worry about for a Bear pass defense that’s been terrific when it has had to be.
And now the team finally figured out what everyone knew at quarterback …
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
QB Nick Foles, Chicago
Don’t expect fireworks from the veteran, but that’s okay. He doesn’t have to be Patrick Mahomes, he just has to give the Chicago quarterback play a level of steady competence that’s been missing for far too long. The Indy D won’t give up much, but as long as Foles is able to not make mistakes and run the offense with a good pace, he’ll be doing his job.
What’s Going To Happen
Chicago should’ve and could’ve been 0-3, but it has found a way to keep getting the job done. Watch out for a renewed energy for a Bear team waiting for a new answer at quarterback, and expect the defense to hold down Jonathan Taylor and a Colt running game that has to work well to win.
Bears vs Colts Prediction, Line
Chicago 23, Indianapolis 20
Bet on Bears vs Colts with BetMGM
Indianapolis -2.5, o/u: 43
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 3
5: ANYTHING else
1: THAT debate
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Navy Midshipmen: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal