Baylor Bears vs Texas Longhorns prediction and college basketball game preview.
Baylor vs Texas Broadcast
Date: Tuesday, February, 2
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX
Baylor (16-0) vs Texas (11-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Baylor Will Win
The Bears keep on playing at the high level of a No. 1 team, ripping through the Big 12 and then flexing some muscle with a 12-point win over Auburn on Saturday to show just how real this all is.
The offense struggled against the Tigers, but the defense was a rock when it needed to be, and again, it was yet another easy win. The Bears are still terrific from three – they lead the nation hitting over 43% from the outside – they move the ball around better than just about anyone to get those threes, and the D is great at taking the ball away.
Texas doesn’t force errors, but …
Why Texas Will Win
The Longhorns are amazing at defending the three – they lead the Big 12 at three-point D.
It’s the one team that can not only bother them from three, but can provide a big push on the boards at both ends. The defense has to take over for stretches.
The offense is streaky. It’s a good shooting team overall, and it can get hot from three, but it’s all about the defense. The Longhorns are going to bother the Bears more than anyone else has, but …
What’s Going To Happen
Baylor is playing at a whole other level.
Texas has the D and the pressure to keep this from getting out of hand, but even when pressed, Baylor has a way of going on that one big spurt needed to get by.
Texas doesn’t shoot well enough, it gets hit with way too many fouls, and it’ll turn the ball over just enough to ruin a brilliant day from the defense.
Baylor vs Texas Prediction, Line
Baylor 76, Texas 69
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Baylor -6, o/u: 145
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 4.5
5: Trading for a franchise NFL quarterback
1: Worrying about giving up draft picks to get that franchise NFL quarterback
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father