Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers prediction and game preview.
Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers Broadcast
Date: Tuesday, December 1
Game Time: 8:00 ET
Venue: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
Baltimore Ravens (6-4) vs Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Baltimore Ravens Will Win
They’re not making any excuses whatsoever.
Head coach John Harbaugh has said throughout the process that no matter what, the team that’s on the field has to beat Pittsburgh, no matter what – for whatever that’s worth.
The first time around, the Ravens were able hold up well defensively – only allowing 221 yards of total Steeler offense – and even with Robert Griffin III under center, the Baltimore O should be able to move a bit. The ground game rolled for 265 yards in the first meeting, but …
Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Win
Pittsburgh forced four takeaways – that made up for the struggling offensive day.
Motivation is a factor. This is a ticked off Steeler team that’s been itching to get back on the field – and isn’t all that pleased to see how the NFL has made things easier for Baltimore to play – and there’s a statement aspect to this in every way possible.
Not having around James Conner and some other parts hurt, but Baltimore has been gutted. Keep it easy, run the ball on a Raven D that allowed 173 yards on the ground in each of the last two games, and hammer away with …
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB Benny Snell, Pittsburgh
It’s a matchup of the backup running backs. Baltimore is missing Mark Ingram and JK Dobbins, putting Gus Edwards into the starting spotlight. For Pittsburgh, losing Conner hurts, but Snell showed what he could do in the opener against the Giants, running for 113 yards when he had to step in. He has three rushing touchdowns in the last six games on only 21 carries, and now he’ll be the workhorse.
What’s Going To Happen
Pittsburgh’s defense will clamp down from the start.
The Steeler offense will be efficient and effective in the first quarter, and then it’ll be a steady dose of Snell the rest of the way as the game never gets out of hand, but it always in Pittsburgh’s control.
It’s supposed to be snowing with a winter weather storm hitting Pittsburgh – the score will be low.
Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction, Line
Pittsburgh 21, Baltimore 6
Bet on Baltimore vs Pittsburgh with BetMGM
Pittsburgh -10, o/u: 40.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 4
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Feature: Mr. Le Mans opens up – Tom Kristensen on his book, career and ‘Le Mans superstition’
- Aitken stays on as Williams reserve driver for 2021
- Oilers face sobering reality at hands of Maple Leafs after hard week
- Wrestlers React To Shaq Going Through Two Tables On AEW Dynamite
- LA Knight’s First Feud In NXT Revealed – Details
- The Rock On What His Father Would Have Thought Of ‘Young Rock’, WWE Congratulates Ashton
- Josh Palmer going the extra mile to get to the pros
- Oilers’ finale against Maple Leafs a chance to salvage pride, self-belief
- How Actor and Model Matthew Noszka Balances Fatherhood and Fitness
- Insight: Ambition now ‘limitless’ for F1’s perennial overachievers