Ball State vs Toledo prediction and game preview.
Ball State vs Toledo Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH
Ball State (2-1) vs Toledo (2-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Ball State Will Win
The Cardinals got past the tough loss to Miami University in the opener to crank up the offense in the two wins to follow. The offensive balance is there – going over 200 yards rushing and receiving in both – the ground game is rolling, and the team has found a way to come through to hold on late.
Caleb Huntley is running as strong as any RB in the MAC – maybe outside of Buffalo’s Jaret Patterson – hitting the 100-yard mark in each of the three games with a 204-yard, three-touchdown day to carry the team past Eastern Michigan.
Why Toledo Will Win
The Toledo defensive front has been outstanding in the first few games.
There aren’t a whole lot of plays in the backfield, but the run D stuffed Eastern Michigan and only allowed 3.6 yards per carry so far. As long as the MAC’s leading defense is okay, the offense will take care of the rest.
The Rockets dominate the time of possession battle, Eli Peters and the passing game have been solid, and Bryant Koback is leading a strong ground game. But …
What’s Going To Happen
Toledo might lead the league or be near the top in all of the important categories, but there can’t be any special teams meltdowns and the D has to hold firm against the Ball State balance.
At home, the Rockets will get a bit more out of their lines, and the defense will come up with more key stops. Ball State doesn’t come up with enough takeaways to matter.
Ball State vs Toledo Prediction, Line
Toledo 38, Ball State 24
Bet on Ball State vs Toledo with BetMGM
Toledo -10, o/u: 63.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 3
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Night of 11 aces: Bieber-Giolito doesn’t disappoint; Snell falls apart
- Contreras lets bat talk against Brewers after HBP
- Andrade’s First Post-WWE Appearance Revealed – Details
- Taz Upset With WWE’s Snub Of Him After 24th Anniversary Of ECW Barely Legal Tweet
- Maple Leafs’ Rittich impresses under challenging circumstances
- Flames’ Lucic turns back clock with complete performance in 1,000th game
- NFL Draft Safety Rankings 2021: From The College Perspective
- Representing Finland in CFL would be ‘a dream come true’ for Mulumba
- Duffy latest Cub to hit COVID related injured list
- Cleveland’s Chang shows racist msgs. after error