Atlanta Falcons vs Green Bay Packers prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Atlanta Falcons vs Green Bay Packers Broadcast
Date: Monday, October 5
Game Time: 8:15 ET
Venue: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
Atlanta Falcons (0-3) vs Green Bay Packers (3-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Atlanta Will Win
The Green Bay defense has been so much fun that the mediocre defense has been forgotten about. Most teams are bombing away to keep up the pace, but it’s working.
Atlanta’s a desperate team coming off of two straight brutal collapses, but the offense worked. The O is third in the NFL in passing, Matt Ryan is pushing the ball all over the place, and the defense is starting to take the ball away.
Expect 300 yards through the air against the Packers, but …
Why Green Bay Will Win
Julio Jones is a bit banged up with hamstring problem, Russell Gage is just coming back from a concussion, and Calvin Ridley is going to play hurt.
On the other side, Aaron Rodgers and the Packer offense has been perfect. No turnovers, it leads the NFL in controlling drives, and it’s scoring in bunches with one of the league’s most balanced attacks.
Atlanta has a bit of a pass rush, but not enough of one to bother Rodgers. However …
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Green Bay
Allen Lazard is out, Davante Adams has a banged up hamstring, and the Packers need to come up with more weapons for Rogers to work with. That’s not an issue – Rodgers makes the receivers more than the receivers make Rodgers – but Valdes-Scantling has to step up. He caught 96 yards worth of passes with a score in the opener against Minnesota, and now he’s about to get targeted ten times.
What’s Going To Happen
Both teams have injured receiving corps, but Green Bay has Aaron Jones to handle the ground game to take the pressure off Rodgers.
It’s Atlanta. It’ll blow this game even if Green Bay doesn’t take it.
Atlanta Falcons vs Green Bay Packers Prediction, Line
Green Bay 37, Atlanta 27
Bet on Atlanta Falcons vs Green Bay Packers with BetMGM
Green Bay -7, o/u: 56.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: ANYTHING else
1: THAT debate
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- What’s next for Vegas after trading ‘face of the franchise’ Fleury?
- Avalanche have seven-year, $49M offer on table to Landeskog
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?