Army Black Knights vs Cincinnati Bearcats prediction and game preview.
Army vs Cincinnati Broadcast
Date: Saturday, September 26
Game Time: 3:30 ET
Venue: Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
Army (2-0) vs Cincinnati (1-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Army Will Win
With the exception of Clemson, who has been sharper so far out of the gate than Army?
The Black Knights were brilliant in a dominant 42-0 performance over Middle Tennessee, and they rocked ULM 37-7 in a game that wasn’t even that close.
How tight are they? They’ve owned the time of possession battle, keeping it for over 36 minutes a game so far, they’re converting 71% of their third down chances, and they’re doing what they do with the nation’s leading ground game averaging 390 yards per outing.
Why Cincinnati Will Win
The Bearcats have the power to take Army right out of its gameplan.
How do you stop Army? You hit it with long, sustained drives and don’t let the offense take control with their crushing marches. UC has the offensive front to pound away on an Army defensive front that hasn’t been tested yet.
On the other side, the linebackers might still need some grooming, but 15 of the top 17 tacklers are back from last year, and it showed with a dominant defensive performance in the win over Austin Peay.
The defensive line might be the best in the AAC. Stop fullback Jakobi Buchanan from establishing himself up the middle, and everyone else should be able to clean things up.
What’s Going To Happen
Cincinnati will pull off the win, but it’s going to sweat it out for the full 60 minutes.
The Army offense is humming. Granted, playing Middle Tennessee and Austin Peay isn’t any big deal, but the Knights pitched two perfect games, and now the Bearcats have to deal with the precision.
Veteran QB Desmond Ridder, along with a good-enough game from the UC defensive front, will overcome an Army 300-yard rushing day.
Army vs Cincinnati Prediction, Line
Cincinnati 26, Army 17
Bet on Army vs Cincinnati with BetMGM
Cincinnati -13.5, o/u: 45
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 4
- Live: Watch Aston Martin unveil its 2021 F1 car
- Technical Insight: A complete analysis of the launch-spec Mercedes W12
- The Rock Calls Vince McMahon A Father Figure, Praises Randy Savage
- Ducharme’s fingerprints all over Canadiens’ skid-snapping win vs. Senators
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Report – WWE NXT Moving To Tuesday Nights On 4/13
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup