Army Black Knights vs Abilene Christian Wildcats prediction and game preview.
Army vs Abilene Christian Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 3rd
Game Time: 1:30 ET
Venue: Michie Stadium, West Point, NY
Network: CBS Sports Network
Army (2-1) vs Abilene Christian (0-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Abilene Christian Will Win
This is a veteran Wildcat team that had plenty of time to prepare for what’s coming.
The linebacking corps isn’t huge, but it can move, it’s experienced, and it has the quickness to run with the Amy offense on the outside.
The offense might not have rolled against UTEP in the opener, but everyone is back from last season. Peyton Mansell stepped in against the Miners and threw well, and …
Why Army Will Win
Abilene Christian doesn’t have much of a ground game, and even though the defense isn’t all that bad, it’s about to deal with a grouchy Army team that couldn’t quite get going against Cincinnati in last week’s 24-10 loss.
ACU was able to keep UTEP from doing much of anything on the ground, but there was one massive issue – the Wildcats couldn’t keep the chains moving.
They struggled on third downs against UTEP. Don’t convert on third downs against Army, and you might never get the ball back.
What’s Going To Happen
Army will take an early 14-0 lead and everything will keep on rolling from there. The Abilene Christian ground game won’t be there for an offense that’s going to sputter from the start.
Army vs Abilene Christian Prediction, Line
Army 41, Abilene Christian 13
Bet on college football with BetMGM
No Line, o/u: No Line
Must See Rating: 1.5
5: ANYTHING else
1: THAT debate
- College Football Rankings: 1 To 130: Week 3
- Auer takes late pole for Sunday race at Assen
- Bombers battle through adversity in Edmonton
- AP Top 25 Poll, Rankings Prediction: Week 3
- Coaches Top 25 Poll powered by USA TODAY, Rankings Prediction: Week 3
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 2
- Chicago vs Cincinnati Prediction, Game Preview
- Cleveland vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Dodgers’ Bellinger diagnosed with rib fracture
- Pina homers twice as Brewers clinch playoff berth