Arkansas State vs Texas State prediction and game preview.
Arkansas State vs Texas State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 21
Game Time: 12:00 pm ET
Venue: Bobcat Stadium, San Marcos, TX
Arkansas State (3-5) vs Texas State (1-9) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Arkansas State Will Win
The Red Wolves might be struggling, but the passing game is still solid, and the four Sun Belt losses were to the stars of the conference – Coastal Carolina, Appalachian State, Troy and Louisiana.
The Red Wolves lead the Sun Belt in total offense thanks to that passing game, the downfield plays are there, and the defensive front is fine at getting into the backfield.
The Texas State pass defense gives away too many big plays and there’s no pass rush to worry about, but …
Why Texas State Will Win
The Bobcat D is great at taking the ball away, and Arkansas State will turn it over enough to be a problem. TXST might have issues, and it might have its own turnover problems, but the offense has been relatively balanced and it has been good enough to hang around in most games.
The ground game has improved over the last few weeks, the offense works at a nice pace, and the team is finally done with the road after a run of six away dates in eight games.
What’s Going To Happen
Texas State might not be putting up massive offensive numbers, but it’s been competitive enough to be interesting … and not winning.
The only victory came against ULM who has no wins, and now the Bobcats get a good enough Arkansas State team to keep up the pressure offensively to get up fast and stay there despite an interesting challenge in the second half.
Arkansas State vs Texas State Prediction, Line
Arkansas State 37, Texas State 27
Bet on Arkansas State vs Texas State with BetMGM
Arkansas State -6, o/u: 66.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers Prediction, Game Preview
- Michael Penix Out For Year, Game Moves and Cancelations: College Football News Updates
- Arsenal revive interest in Ibrahima Konate
- ‘There is dialogue with Ancelotti’ – Juventus star makes revelation amidst Everton link
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Making the case for a few All-Decade exclusions
- Brawn: Barrier penetration, fire, car split key concerns
- Prospects News & Rumors: Ovchinnikov, Truscott, Robidas & More
- Why Maple Leafs’ Dubas is feeling extra sense of urgency ahead of 2020-21
- Steiner praises FIA for ignoring Halo ‘non-believers’
- Sources: LHP Minor, Royals agree to 2-year deal